We are building a great team culture with global remote workers and taking on various business challenges under the concept of “Expand the Global Culture and Enhance the Local Cultures.”
Working time and Location
- Shibuya Office: Shibuya Scramble Square, directly connected to Shibuya Station
- Yoyogi Uehara Office: 5 min walk from Yoyogi Uehara Station on Odakyu Line and Chiyoda Line
Working hours: 10:00-19:00, hybrid work system with remote work and office work, weekends and holidays
Vacations: Summer & New Year’s (1 week), National Holidays, Golden Week, Annual Paid Holidays
- Develop, implement strategic marketing plans such as the blog, social media, email, or lead generating campaigns and events.
- Growth-driven site design. Improve the website to be the hub of all sales and marketing activity.
- Manage paid advertising.
- Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g., education and sales) to develop and monitor strategic marketing actions
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and educational content across different mediums.
- Work with external agencies and interns to execute marketing programs.
To qualify for the position you need to have
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing
- Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, CRM systems (e.g., Hubspot), SEO/SEM, and content management systems
- Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in writing and editing content with attention to detail
- Salary: 260,000円 – 380,000円 per month
- Salary increases and promotions system
- The company will cover transportation and other expenses
- Bonus system linked to project success
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Contract, Commission